There will be another contest at the SAGA St. Louis Retreat in October.
The contest is again
Read the rules that follow and get started on your entry for the St. Louis Retreat!
1. The item must be an original entry using any one or more of the four SAGA areas of study (EMB, FHS, FMS or SMK).
2. Must be a completed entry. (No UFO's!)
4. One entry per site, per person. Entry must be different for each location.
5. One winner per site determined by attendee ballot.
6. You need not be present to enter or win. Entry must be able to fit into a medium flat rate box. FED EX 12 3/8" x 3" x 17 1/2" or USPS 12 5/8" x 11 7/8" x 3". Return paid shipping label must be supplied and included in the box.
(This is so everyone has an opportunity to participate even if they cannot personally attend).
(this issue will be out mid-August)
(The dictionary definition of Accessory- an object or device that is not essential in itself but adds to the beauty, convenience, or effectiveness of something else).