Saturday, May 14, 2016

Meet me in St. Louis!

Well, really I should have titled this 'Meet me in Fenton', but it didn't have the same ring to it.

Why?

Because I finally got to visit the company that prints SAGANews and the people there that I have communicated with for nearly 12 years!


My thanks to John Bacon of Garlich Printing for taking the time to meet with me and give me the VIP tour of the factory.

My tour began in the lobby, where I met receptionist, who showed me a copy of SAGANews on display in the showcase and says she always looks through each issue as she enjoys stitching although she doesn't smock.

Then I toured the print works, seeing the many processes of printing. I saw which machines are used for SAGANews and met the people who operate them.



 
 It was a great morning, but my adventure wasn't over.........

No comments:

Post a Comment