Thursday, October 9, 2014

Meet Wes


Hello my name is Wes!


I plan to take part in the Smock Across America challenge and will have my photo taken wherever I happen to be with my smocking! I hope that you are going to rise to the challenge too? Let us see how many towns, cities, states (and countries) we can cover between us!

Just have your photo taken with your smocking or heirloom sewing and if you can get the Smock Across America logo in there somewhere all the better! Then email the photos to saganews@smocking .org .They will be then be posted on one of the SAGA social media sites.

Of course, it would also be wonderful if you were teaching someone to smock in the photo!

I look forward to my smocking adventures and I hope to hear about yours too!

PS Yes, I am a boy bear, but boys can sew too!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Wes - I can't wait to see where you will travel to!

    ReplyDelete