Tuesday, September 5, 2017

I think I am Psychic!

I was in an antique shop the other day browsing around and found a pile of linens. I do not need any more linens-but you still have to look-right?

I started looking through the box of hankies and found a lovely one with pink embroidery and the initial 'A' on it. There was shadow work, granitos, stem stitch, satin stitch, pin stitch to name a few of the stitches in the design.

I decided to buy it as I know a young lady whose name starts with 'A' who has been dating her boyfriend for sometime and I just thought a wedding may soon be on the cards. I thought the hankie could be her something old.

Well, what do you know, the next day I get a text from her mother telling me she was engaged as of the day before-the day I bought the hankie!

See I am psychic!

1 comment: