Saturday, March 25, 2017

SAGA Bedford Glen Retreat will soon be here!


It is not long now before I will be attending classes at the first SAGA Retreat of 2017 in Bedford Glen, Massachusetts! I am excited as I will actually be taking classes- something I don't always get to do as I am busy working taking photos and such for SAGA and SAGANews.

As this is my first time taking classes in a while I looked back at some past blogs to remind myself what items I might need to remember to pack. I thought I would share the list with you today so if you are attending here is a reminder of some things you might find useful:

1. Basic Sewing Supplies


2. Writing materials and tools.

3. Name labels for your raffle tickets (or I will have some you can use :) )

4. Tote bag (especially useful for market).

5. Sewing Machine-If you are taking machine classes and don't forget the power cord and foot; machine presser feet; needles; bobbins; manual; wheels to get it to and from class.

6. Chapter raffle basket.

7. Wee Care items to donate.

8. Table favours-if your chapter offered to donate them.

9. Any pre-class homework?



10. Light and magnification.

11. Spare glasses.

12. Camera

13. Your Retreat Contest entry-Accessory.

14. Your Artisan card.

15. Name Tag (if you have one).













 
15. A smile and money for market!




4 comments: